We thank each of our Partners and Sponsors. They have all been valuable and key to making our organization and all of our events a success. If you would like to become a sponsor, we would love to have you... please contact us.
April 6, 2013- Willow Road Section of Bread and Cheese Creek Clean-up
April 20, 2013- Bear Creek Park and Shoreline Clean-up
May 18, 2013 - Stansbury Park and Pond Cleanup
September 2012 - Internationl Coastal Clean-up
Clean Bread and Cheese Creek awarded Grant (June 2011)
April 2012 (Project Clean Stream)
April 2011 (Project Clean Stream)
- Blue Water Baltimore worked in conjunction with the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay in organizing Project Clean Stream.
- Thomas Schwab, Moments by Thomas was onsite capturing all our progress the day of the clean-up.
- The Monster Truck Hellcamino, attended the event to run over shopping carts, making it easier to separate the parts and dispose of them correctly.
- Delegate Mike Weir Jr. participated in the clean-up.
- John Olszewski, Jr. participated in the clean-up.
- Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC) Honors Program participated in the clean-up.
- Patapsco High School ROTC participated in the clean-up.
- Circle K of Towson University participated in the clean-up.
April 2010 (Project Clean Stream)
- Andras Frenyo, a panoramic photographer, was onsite capturing all our progress the day of the clean-up.
- Jennifer Hontz, a local artist, sold jewelry to benefit the Bread & Cheese Creek Clean up! Her beautiful jewelry is created from discarded items and cost $10 each. To order contact me.
- Michael Wuyek, a professional photographer, took photos of Bread and Cheese Creek before the April 10th Clean-up. This will help us document the progress we will see after the Clean-up.